- All Jobs
- Mindstar Wellbeing & Mental Health Professionals - psychologist, social worker, mental health nurse, mental health occupational therapist, counsellor
Mindstar Wellbeing & Mental Health Professionals - psychologist, social worker, mental health nurse, mental health occupational therapist, counsellor
We want the best & brightest!
Mindstar is an innovative wellbeing and mental health company that is improving the way that wellbeing and therapeutic services are delivered – not only for Mindstar’s private and corporate customers but also for you as a Wellbeing and Mental Health professional.
Mindstar offers qualified, experienced, wellbeing and mental health professionals the opportunity to develop your own online private practice from the comfort of your own home or workspace.
Customers coming to the Mindstar website can search and book sessions for face to face or phone or connect using our secure innovative video technology.
A one stop shop, the Mindstar system enables booking and payment online and provides email and text notifications for new bookings, session reminders, cancellations and reschedules.
As a Mindstar professional, you will share our vision of changing the face of mental health through reducing stigma and with a strong focus on wellbeing and early intervention. Together, we will be known and trusted for providing choice and easy access to high-quality support.
We will help you build your online private practice, by offering:
Easy to manage online private practice management tools - including:
• Use of Mindstar’s secure, encrypted telehealth system
• Your own personalised online profile
• Your details listed in Mindstar’s Online Directory
• Ability for customers to book and schedule sessions via Mindstar’s automated online scheduler
• Automated online payments
Choice – choose to connect to customers by phone, face to face or by using our secure video technology.
Freedom & Flexibility – Only work when you want, from where you want. Work your choice of days, nights or weekends from the location of your choice using our secure video technology. With stable internet, you can practice from your living room, in a garden, private practice, or whilst on holiday.
Flexible Charge Rate – set your own fee! Referrals to Customers
Referrals to Customers - Mindstar works with many organisations across a range of industries. Your profile is visible and can be booked by a wide range of private and/or corporate clients. Including - Corporate EAP programs, Sport, NGO & NFP, NDIS customers.
Existing Customers? – If you have a busy and established client base, we can provide you with a profile so that you can use the system with your existing customers on our online directory.
New Medicare Rebates for Telehealth - Access to rural and remote customers has never been easier. With Medicare rebates having commenced from November 1st 2017 for telehealth, Mindstar is the perfect platform to set up your own online private practice.
Marketing Support – We love to support your marketing efforts and help you to blog or to promote your online business. You will also benefit from Mindstar’s commitment to Google Adwords, SEO indexing, Media mentions, Public Relations & Social Media.
Unparalleled Telehealth Security & Ethical Peace of Mind – using the Mindstar video platform is unlike Skype or Facetime as the video call is fully encrypted to bank security level and delivered directly between you and your customer. Your calls are never recorded and information in the chat feature is not stored on your computer or in the cloud.
Training & Support – we are here to help and provide up to date training on how to make the most of your online private practice, including a meet and greet training with one of our Mindstar Team using our online video technology.
Passion – join the Mindstar online community and help us create positive social change – in schools, homes and workplaces across the country.
What are the Mindstar fees?
Platform Use + Directory Listing: Our current fee for any customer referred to you directly from Mindstar, is 20% of your hourly rate.
To be listed as a Mindstar Wellbeing and Mental Health Professional, you must be one of the following:
• Psychologist • Social Worker • Mental Health Nurse • Psychiatrist • Counsellor • Mental Health Occupational Therapist
In addition to:
• You must be degree qualified (proof required)
• Have appropriate experience in providing psychological therapy to a range of individuals
• Registration or membership with the appropriate registration authority or association
• Have or be able to get Professional indemnity insurance*
• Have your own ABN - as independent contractors*
• Availability to offer sessions weekly
• Provide Photo ID (drivers licence, passport)
• A copy of your CV (please attach to your application)
• Be comfortable & excited about using innovative technology to reach new clients
Mindstar Wellbeing and Mental Health Professionals will be known for their authenticity, experience, professionalism, diversity of therapeutic specialties and the ability to provide exceptional mental health care and support.
If all the above requirements are met, Mindstar will require proof of documentation.
What you will need:
For face to face sessions
- Private Practice or suitable therapeutic space
For phone sessions
- A reliable phone with unlimited data
For video chat sessions
- A laptop or PC
- Extremely reliable internet connection
– NBN/4G/Fixed line internet. We can discuss your situation to determine suitability.
- High-quality webcam and microphone
- A quiet location with good lighting to conduct your sessions
Attach your CV and answer some questions
*Mindstar is a platform which connects Wellbeing & Mental Health Professionals with customers. By using the platform you are not direct employees of Mindstar and are engaged as an independent contractor.
This listing is a part-time job.
- Educational Level
- Bachelor / Graduate
- You set your own hourly rate
- Medical / Health